Specialty: Consultant Radiologist
Qualification: (M.D., E.B.C.R.)
- Obtained his Medical Degree at Rene Descartes Paris Medical School in France (1994-2000)
- Trained during clinical rotations at Duke University Medical Center in North Carolina and at Columbia Presbyterian Hospital in the USA after obtaining undergraduate degree.
- Completed Radiodiagnosis and Medical Imaging residency at Internat des Hopitaux de Paris.
- Worked as a Consultant Radiologist in several medical centers and hospitals in Paris, France (2004-2009)
- Worked as a Consultant Radiologist in a number of medical centers and hospitals in Dubai, UAE and Switzerland (2009-2015)
- Dr Amir is also French Board Certified and accredited to the French and Swiss Breast Cancer Screening Agencies. Plus, he obtained the level 2 certification for Cardiac MRI and European Board of Cardiac Radiology (EBCR).
His area of special interest is Breast Imaging, Cardiac Imaging, Musculoskeletal Imaging, and Virtual Colonoscopy.
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org