Medya is the premier medical diagnostic center of Kurdistan Region and the first in greater Iraq to be accredited by the College of American Pathologists, providing international standard and quality diagnostic pathology and medical imaging services to the community.
Since October 2008, Medya Diagnostic Center (MDC) offers full service diagnostics to the public and private sectors. It is positioned to be responsive to the needs of the health system, developing and implementing new tests and methods that are not available in the region. The laboratory and radiology units of MDC are situated in a state of the art and purpose build 7000sqm facility.
To provide an accurate and affordable patient-centered diagnostic service
We provide a full spectrum of diagnostic services. Whether you need lab tests, imaging, consultant physicians, physiotherapy or a pharmacy – we can cater to your every need. Being the only accredited lab in Iraq, using cutting edge information system in the laboratory department, having very internationally experienced imaging staff, and having distinct services makes MDC to be the best diagnostic center in Iraq.
The MDC Clinical Laboratory is striving for excellence in clinical diagnosis and providing customers with highest quality patient-centered services.
It is the vision of the MDC Clinical Laboratory to be a center of excellence not only for Erbil and Kurdistan, but also for the whole of Iraq. In addition, the MDC strives to meet the highest quality of international standards by firmly adhering to CAP regulations, by whom it is accredited since February 2013.
- Clinical diagnostic results that meet the highest standards of quality with the quickest possible turn-around time (TAT).
- Interminable improvement in service delivery – using FOI principle -Find opportunities for improvement, attitude and teamwork.
- Continuous staff development.
- Be at the forefront of the cutting-edge technologies and methodologies in Clinical Laboratory Diagnostic Services.
- Provide an educational and safe-working environment for staff.
- Steadfast protection of patient data confidentiality.
- Uphold highest codes of respect for and within staff and our customers
- Establishment of quality performance indicators and regulations that are consistent with the expectations of society and customers.